Re: [amibroker] How to get a number from an array

 

My idea of trading is this:
- After 30 minutes from the beginning of the daily trading session (intraday) I search for an UpTrend signal (or the reverse DownTrend): the first time I detect the UpTrend signal that is my Buy signal (ore the reverse Short signal)
- When I detect my exit condition (a stop loss or a take profit) I get my Sell signal (or the reverse Exishort signal)
- Between the 2 condition of entry and exit I will get a lot of UpTrend signals but I need only the bar number of very first Buy signal in order to determine the HHV (or LLV for the reverse).

I hope that my description was clearly. Thanks.

P.S. I don't know if this strategy could be profitable... It's only an exercise!

__._,_.___

Posted by: gamacc@aruba.it
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/


.

__,_._,___


EmoticonEmoticon