[amibroker] Couple of questions

 

Happy weekend.

A couple of things are racking my brain and I'm sure someone has a quick answer to make me look stupid.  J

So,..

1.)     When I have a indicator plotted in my chart (which doesn't include the Price plot, but rather dragged on to a price plot) while I'm working on it in the AFL editor,  When I make changes in the editor how can I activate the new changes without having to delete the indicator, then re-drag it onto my chart?  Is there a way to have it update as soon as I save it in the AFL editor?  Seems like when I select apply it tries to bring it up in a sub-pane etc.   ?

2.)    While having an indicator plotted on my price chart in letr's say my futures database, the next time I open AB which defaults an opens up a stock database that same indicator is trying to plot itself.  I thought layout was local to the database?  I just want to be able to open a certain database and see how I left it, i.e., open symbol, chart layout, applied indicators and plots etc.?

Thanks,

-S

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Sean ONeill" <ONeillSeanP@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/


.

__,_._,___


EmoticonEmoticon