Re: [amibroker] Custom Metric: Seen by backtest but not optimization

 

Yes. I should add that I'm running a Windows 10 machine with McAfee Anti-Virus. Two other things,


1) After I try to optimize and get the error message, the analysis window I used will freeze up and force me to close it.

2) After (1) above happens a few times, often AB itself will report an access error and force me to close and restart the whole program.

3) My optimization run uses SetOption("cmaes");

4) Once or twice the optimization has worked fine but then on retry gone right back to producing the same error message.

__._,_.___

Posted by: rosenberggregg@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/


.

__,_._,___


EmoticonEmoticon