[amibroker] Too Many Templates!!!

 

Group - I have several charts and each chart has a different template.
Some of these templates look like others in the other charts. I want to
keep my templates so I want to save them. The problem is when I go to
save my template there are so many other template files I don't know if
the template in my chart has already been saved so I don't want to save
it under a different name and then unknowingly end up with duplicate
templates but with different names. So I am wondering how to keep all
these templates straight in my head. The question I have is, "Is there
a way to know the name of the template file for the particular template
I have loaded in my chart?" If I knew this information I would then
know if I need to save it. I'm sure a lot of you have this same
problem. How do you deal with it? - Alan

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alan <alan@thenorthams.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/


.

__,_._,___


EmoticonEmoticon