[amibroker] Intuitive Trade Arrows

 

Hey Folks,

 

Anyway, I'm sure I brought up this subject before, but I just can't fathom why Amibroker hasn't yet got to this point.  The reason I say this is, if you are like me, I see alternating "plain jane" red and green arrows from a strategy that aren't as "INTUITIVE" as they should be.  In fact, even if a strategy is trading on the long side (in and out) during a prominent uptrend, there are as many red arrows as green, and as a result it doesn't appear to be trading from the long side.

Additionally, nothing is intuitively marked, only buy-green arrow, sell-red arrow.  This doesn't identify adding to a long position or adding to a short position.  Nor does it identify partially exiting from long position or partially exiting from a short position et al.  Neither does it mark a complete exit of either a long or short position or a reversal.  Anyway, I'm not an artist but below is a graphic example of what can be done and should be, and I don't mean manually by using the Few graphic objects in AFL either.  Just my 2cents.  See picture below.

-Sean

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Sean ONeill" <ONeillSeanP@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/


.

__,_._,___


EmoticonEmoticon