A letter from our reporter

OpenHouse logo

Welcome!

Thank you for registering for OpenHouse, HousingWire's newsletter for real estate agents and brokers. This newsletter will hit your inbox two times per week from me directly, on Sunday and Wednesday.

Julia F

I'm Julia, HousingWire's real estate reporter. It's nice to meet you! I am based at our HQ in Dallas and have been with the company for a little over a year now, immersing myself with all things real estate. 

As HousingWire's real estate reporter, I think it is important to connect with the source directly, you all. A large portion of my stories come from tips and feedback from our readers. From housing trends to iBuyer news and agent profiles, it's all here and news nowhere else. 

If you have a tip, idea, gripe or just want to say hi, please reach out to me at jfalcon@housingwire.com

 

Cheers, 

Julia Falcon, HousingWire Real Estate Reporter


EmoticonEmoticon