Awaiting Response

Sir,

As the Chief Financial Officer, Finance & Accounts of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), I'm in a position
to facilitate immediate transfer of funds which we can use to
establish a business in your country. I will need your support to
achieve this for our mutual benefit.

The funds came from the over-invoiced amount in a project
executed in my department. I have access to these funds which are
over-invoiced amounts in a project executed in my department. As
a staff of the corporation, I cannot achieve this transaction
without the help of a foreign partner who will provide the bank
account to receive the fund as a foreign contractor.

I look forward to your cooperation and wealth creation through
partnership as I await your response.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Umar Isa-Ajiya
Chief Financial Officer, Finance & Accounts
Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited


EmoticonEmoticon